From time to time, people have asked if they could help out with various struggles I’ve had or just be generous.
I have always welcomed all kinds of help, from prayers to advice to gift cards to tangible items.
I am adding this page to my site, because I wanted an easy way–not linked to sites which take a percentage off the top of all donations–for those who want to send money for whatever reason.
Current reasons to consider donating:
- I’m so very close to finishing some books this year.
- Childcare so I can focus is expensive.
- My domain fee and hosting fee are almost due!
- I have a utility bill coming up due the 1st week of August.
- I have some debts to pay off.
- My summer pay rate at my day job is insufficient to meet all needs.
- I’m pretty awesome!
- You’ve got an overwhelming urge to be charitable.
Any donation amount:
- I will mention you in my next book’s “Special Thanks” section!
Donations greater than $10:
- I will write a poem in a style and on a topic of your choice!
- That poem will have a page in my next anthology!
- I will mention you in said anthology’s “Special Thanks” section!
Donations greater than $50:
- I will still do all of the above.
- I will publish a short work of yours in the anthology.
- You keep full credit!
- You can still publish the work elsewhere if/when you want to.
- If you are not a writer, perhaps you have:
- original artwork
- original photography
- original jokes
- social commentary
- sportsball opinions
- a sermon
- a recipe
- a filthy limerick
- a grocery list
- a crudely drawn caricature of me riding a whale
- a page ripped out of your diary at random
- just, like, a picture of your odd socks for some reason
- bad advice
- there are very few contributions I’d turn down at this point…
Of course, I always welcome people simply buying my books!
The above link opens in a new window or tab.